Minister Elmar Mammadyarov commended Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to the Republic of Azerbaijan Mohammad Taqi Khalili’s efforts in development of friendship and cooperation between our countries during his diplomatic mission.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov underlined fruitful discussions held with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Salahuddin Rabbani in New York on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly. Underlining Azerbaijan’s close cooperation with Afghanistan in the field of security Minister Elmar Mammadyarov emphasized his confidence that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will open new transport opportunities for Afghanistan as well. Ambassador Mohammad Taqi Khalili expressed his gratitude for the support provided to run his diplomatic activities and noted that he speared no efforts to enhance bilateral relations during his diplomatic mission.
- Diplomatic service
- Foreign policy
- Consular service and visa
- Press service
- Address of Ministry
- Reception for the citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the Officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Reception of appeals and documents
- Contacts of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Contacts of the Council of Appeal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs