During the meeting views were exchanged on cooperation between the two countries in the field of defense, counter terrorism and peacekeeping operations.
Michael Carpenter expressed appreciation of his country for the contributions of Azerbaijan to peacekeeping operation in Afghanistan, as well as the reconstruction works in this country and the transit means provided for the United States and its allies.
Briefing his interlocutor about the current status of the negotiation process towards the resolution of Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, Minister emphasized that Armenia undermined the settlement process and pursing destructive policy resorts to different acts of provocation.
During the meeting the perspectives of Azerbaijan –United States relations, as well as the regional issues of mutual concern were discussed in an open and amicable atmosphere.
- Diplomatic service
- Structure of the Ministry
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Deputy Ministers
- Diplomatic Missions of the Republic of Azerbaijan abroad
- Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nakhchivan
- ADA University
- Board of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of AR
- Ministers of Foreign Affairs of AR
- Diplomat’s Day
- Working hours of the Ministry
- Foreign policy
- Consular service and visa
- Press service
- Address of Ministry
- Reception for the citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the Officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Reception of appeals and documents
- Contacts of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Contacts of the Council of Appeal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs