Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov received the delegation headed by Ján Kubiš, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Iraq and Head of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq.
At the meeting they exchanged their views on regional issues of mutual interest, the efforts taken by UN on ensuring peace and stability in the region.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov informed about the negotiations process over the settlement of Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict and stressed the unacceptability and unsustainability of the current status-quo as stated repeatedly by the Head of States of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair countries.
- Diplomatic service
- Foreign policy
- Consular service and visa
- Press service
- Address of Ministry
- Reception for the citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the Officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Reception of appeals and documents
- Contacts of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Contacts of the Council of Appeal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs